The Computer is the Bagge family's desktop computer residing in the attic, which Courage regularly uses to solve problems or gain information. It is an artificial intelligence and has had a large number of appearances, varying from a faithful ally to the main antagonist. It speaks with a British accent.
Armed with wit and a full hard drive of knowledge, it is a box of sarcasm and pride. The computer believes that lack of emotion makes machines dominant over humans, and finds them cowardly. However, after its experience in a body, it has shown to be capable of fear, though it denies it. Consulted with Courage's problems, it often refers to him as a "twit" and includes plenty of cynicism in its explanations. He is replaced with a chalkboard in Perfect, as well as a spaceship in Mission to the Sun.
- The Shadow of Courage
- Dr. Le Quack, Amnesia Specialist
- The Demon in the Mattress
- Night of the Weremole
- The Clutching Foot
- Everyone Wants To Direct
- Journey to the Center of Nowhere
- Little Muriel
- Courage Meets the Mummy
- Mission to the Sun
- Mega Muriel the Magnificent
- The Transplant
- McPhearson Phantom
- Record Deal
- Hard Drive Courage
- The Quilt Club
- Windmill Vandals
- Bride of Swamp Monster
- "If Johnny has three apples, and Davy has two apples, why can't they just shut up and eat?"
- "Nasty! PTOOIE! YUCH!"
- "Now it's time to show you how it's all done."
- "You call being shaved by a barber scary? You twit."
- "Luckily for us, it's just a story."
- "Hey... push that button again!"
- "Work up a good drool, baby!"
- "Just don't let yourself get bitten."
- Computer appears in every single season of the show. He also appears in The Fog of Courage, the 2014 CGI special.
- Throughout the series, Computer's monitor varies, although it could be unintentional.
- In the episode Little Muriel, Computer mentions that he likes Sri Lankan Chicken Tandoori.
- As stated in an interview between John R. Dilworth and RebelTaxi, Computer was based off of HAL 9000 from 2001 Space Odyssey.
- With the British accent, he shares a few similarities with Sara from Cartoon Network's programming block Toonami, who is also an artificial intelligence. However, Sara debuted a year after Computer did (but her voice was heard in the opening to Toonami saying "hello" ever since TOM 1's debut) and Sara is much friendlier than Computer is.
- His Japanese voice actor is Masayuki Nakada (中田雅之) who also did the voices of Katz, the Lieutenant, and Freaky Fred, among others.
- In the Japanese dub, his catchphrase "You twit" has been translated to "アホですね" (Aho desu ne), which is a pun on "そうですね" (Sou desu ne, meaning "That's right") and can be translated as "That's right, idiot."