The Computer is the Bagge family's desktop computer residing in the attic, which Courage regularly uses to solve problems or gain information. It is an artificial intelligence and has had a large number of appearances, varying from a faithful ally to the main antagonist. It speaks with a British accent.
Armed with wit and a full hard drive of knowledge, it is a box of sarcasm and pride. The computer believes that lack of emotion makes machines dominant over humans, and finds them cowardly. However, after its experience in a body, it has shown to be capable of fear, though it denies it. Consulted with Courage's problems, it often refers to him as a "twit" and includes plenty of cynicism in its explanations. He is replaced with a chalkboard in Perfect, as well as a spaceship in Mission to the Sun.
- The Shadow of Courage
- Dr. Le Quack, Amnesia Specialist
- The Demon in the Mattress
- Night of the Weremole
- The Clutching Foot
- Everyone Wants To Direct
- Journey to the Center of Nowhere
- Little Muriel
- Courage Meets the Mummy
- Mission to the Sun
- Mega Muriel the Magnificent
- The Transplant
- McPhearson Phantom
- Record Deal
- Hard Drive Courage
- The Quilt Club
- Windmill Vandals
- Bride of Swamp Monster
- Computer appears in every single season of the show. He also appears in The Fog of Courage, the 2014-CGI special.
- Throughout the series, Computer's monitor varies, although it could be unintentional.
- In the episode Little Muriel, Computer mentions that he likes Sri Lankan Chicken Tandoori.
- As stated in an interview between John R. Dilworth and RebelTaxi, Computer was based off of Hal from 2001 Space Odyssey.