This wiki is for information concerning the Courage the Cowardly Dog television series by John R. Dilworth. You can also interact with other users.
- Do not bring drama over from another wiki or website.
- No sexuality-related discussions or things in that form.
- No spam, vandalism, or trolling this is highly frowned upon.
Do not add any unnecessary categories.
If you are unsure of what a necessary category is, please contact an admin.
- No flooding. Flooding is the act of posting something repeatedly.
- No spam. Don't be telling people to join certain channels. You may do this in PM
- Absolutely no gibberish. (Example: Jgfghfkghfskjgshfkjghfj). That isn't cool.
- If you aren't active, you cannot use Chat, and will be kicked off.
Pictures are allowed.
- Any inappropriate pictures ( those that depict sexual actions, drug or alcohol use, violence or profane language) will be DELETED.
- Do not upload photos unrelated to Courage The Cowardly Dog unless it's profile related. If so, do not add any of these photos to the galleries/articles.
The following places are where pictures are allowed:
- Articles/article comments
- User pages/Message Walls
- You can make a sub-page to your user page for pictures, and put them there
Please see this page.
Rules for Staff
- You must ask all the other Staff members for permission to give rights away, and half of the Staff members must agree as well. If you fail to do so your rights and the other persons rights will be taken away.
- If you do ban a user, you must leave them a message before you do so.
- All official wiki business must have an staff signature* put on it.
- Chat Mods may not give others chat mod rights, nor can they kick for unnecessary, and/or for private matters and or feelings. This goes for banning as well.
- A staff signature is a signature that an admin uses to show this is not a joking matter, and that it needs to be read, followed, and responded to.
User Pages/Message Walls
User pages and user talk pages are places you personalize and make it your own.
- User page rules:
- No inappropriate content
- No cursing
- Do not give out your address or phone number.
- Message Wall rules:
- No cursing directed at a user/the user in question
- No personal attacks.