Ma Bagge is the mother of Eustace and Horst, and also is one of the main supporting cast on the show. She despises Eustace's presence as well as Muriel's, but enjoys Courage's company, except when he is foiling her plans. She was voiced by the late Billie Lou Watt.
Ma Bagge is an incredibly two-faced person. She has a sweet and caring personality around Courage, but has a mean and uncaring personality around Eustace, with who she has kind of a love-hate relationship. Most of the time Ma is cruel to her son, usually calling him a "stupid boy." She is immensely insecure of her baldness, feeling ashamed and ugly without her wig. Despite being insecure about her own baldness, she pokes fun at her son Eustace for having the same hair loss problem. Ma is the CEO of Growth Industries.
She is bald, and wears a red (sometimes pink) wig. In Mother's Day, Ma is introduced as the rude and deceitful mother of Eustace. In Scuba Scuba Doo, she makes profit from destroying coral and making them into wigs for profit. Ma lives in a trailer house that is a quick walk away from the Bagge farmhouse. Ma Bagge is one of many recurring antagonists of the series.
- She loves Courage, but despises Eustace, her own son.
- She calls her son "stupid boy," similar to how Eustace calls Courage "stupid dog," showing that the two have more in common than they think.
- She wears a wig, as discovered in the episode Mother's Day.
- Her first name is unknown.
- She is voiced by the late actress, Billie Lou Watt. Billie Lou Watt is well-known for her role as Astro in the English dub of "Astro Boy," an iconic 1960's anime created by Osamu Tezuka.
- She's one of the few people who Muriel openly dislikes.
- She has superhuman strength, since she can win against Eustace in arm wrestling easily, and also has the ability to paddle a land boat at fast speed.