- If you looking of the character of the same name? See McPhearson Phantom
| Season 1, Episode 24, Part II|
|Air date:||November 2, 2001|
|Directed by:||John R. Dilworth|
|Written by:||David Steven Cohen|
The House of Discontent
Eustace is suspiciously folded, blown up, and eaten by chickens, and thinks Muriel is the one responsible for these strange occurrences. Eustace calls Ma on the phone and tells her that Muriel is plotting something against him. Courage must figure out what is happening. Meanwhile, an evil black phantom with red eyes and a purple mouth is causing chaos, because she believes that Muriel's "great-great-aunt" threw her husband into the Loch Ness and the Loch Ness Monster killed him and wants to get revenge on her by breaking up her marriage until she discovers that it was actually Ma's great-great-aunt.
- This episode uses some of the music from King Ramses' Curse.
- First and only appearance of the McPhearson Phantom.
- Returned appearance of the Computer.
- Great-Great Aunty Grazile and the Loch Ness Monster were mentioned and not seen.
- It makes no sense for the Phantom to suddenly abandon her goal to destroy Eustace and Muriel's marriage, when she realizes that Auntie Grazile was Ma's great-great aunt and not Muriel's. Eustace is Ma's son and still her de facto enemy.
- One of McPhearson's lines "I feel a disturbance in the force" is an allusion to George Lucas' Star Wars movies.
|Preceded by:||Episode 24 (2/2)||Followed by:|
|Evil Weevil||McPhearson Phantom||The House of Discontent|